Well.. 1st I wanna do is, sorry guys for making u all worry!!
Dun worry, I'm alright now..
As for my studies, I will stop for the time been.. So called takin a break.
While for those exam tat I nv turn up . I will continue.
I have applied for deferred exam n it's approved.
Thankful to the sch for giving mi one more chance to take e paper.
Two of my deferred paper will be on 1st week of June
while another one will wait for further notice.
2ndly, 冲动..
I went to pay the additional 300 n get myself an iphone4 white..
Yup, I noe I should wait till my contract end.
Plus iph5 is onboard soon but I just can't resist the temptation:p
Quote from a frenz, "人有时候要懂得宠爱自己!"
Feel so satisfied with the ph!!
Ok!! Tat all for today!! Ciao!!
Planning to zzz early today~_~)
۩10:45 AM -
YTake All The Broken Dreams AwayY